Call for Abstracts for the ISAP 30th Annual Meeting - opens Spring 2021!
Anaesthetic pharmacology related abstracts that are accepted for presentation at the ASA Annual Meeting may also be appropriate for preview at the ISAP Annual Meeting. Abstracts featuring new work are strongly encouraged. Presenters will be informed of their poster for presentation at the ISAP 2021 Annual Meeting in late August 2021 by email. Poster format must conform to the ASA Meeting Guidelines.
- May not have been published previously
- Brief, typically less than 500 words
- Must be submitted as an MS Word Document in the following format: SAMPLE
- Limited to one page
- Submitted via the internet using the online submission form
- Abstracts are peer-reviewed according to the following criteria: originality, importance, methods, analysis, results, conclusions, general interest and writing quality
- Authors will be notified of review decision via email
- Presenting authors are required to pay conference registration and expenses. Poster boards are 8' wide x 4' tall tack boards; push pins are provided
- Financial disclosures are required of ALL AUTHORS. Failure to submit disclosures at time of submission will disqualify the submission from review