CLICK HERE to
Join Online TODAY!
The International Society of Anaesthetic Pharmacology (ISAP) is a non-profit organization with an international membership, which is dedicated to teaching and researching about clinical pharmacology in anaesthesia and pain medicine, with particulate reference to anaesthetic drugs and analgesic medications.
THE ISAP MISSION
- To advance the study of anaesthetic pharmacology, to contribute to its growth and influences, to encourage specialization in the field of anaesthetic pharmacology and to encourage high ethical and professional standards by fostering and encouraging research, education, and scientific progress in anaesthetic pharmacology;
- To publish and encourage the dissemination to the profession and to the public information concerning the role of anaesthetic pharmacology, to issue publications of scientific and cultural interest and to sponsor profes- sional meetings and conferences for these purposes; and
- To support, encourage and participate in the development and promotion of policies and programs of other professional organizations regarding anaesthetic pharmacology
ISAP Membership Benefits
- Reduced Registration fees to the ISAP Annual Meeting
- Online Access to ISAP Meeting Speaker Summaries
- Online Access to ISAP Abstract Poster Presentations
Discounted IARS Membership for ISAP Members
Reduced membership in the International Anesthesia Research Society is available to all ISAP members. Use discount code ISAP2017 when you register or renew your IARS membership.
Benefits of membership include:
- Full access to the monthly journal Anesthesia & Analgesia in all formats – in print, online, iPad, and mobile
- Full access to the semi-monthly online journal A&A Case Reports
- Free access to the Anesthesia & Analgesia archive
- Monthly A&A Bulletin
- Free CME with A&A articles and journal manuscript reviews
- Discounted registration fee for the IARS Annual Meeting
- Free online access to IARS Annual Meeting CME, Abstracts, and Review Course Lectures
- Eligibility to apply for IARS Grants – up to $1 million annually
ISAP Conferences & Meetings
ISAP Annual Meeting held in conjunction with the American Society for Anesthesia (ASA) Annual Meeting.
- Full day meeting focusing current issues in our field
- Fully moderated poster discussion
- Annual Presentations of the Ted Stanley, MD Award for Innovation in Anaesthetic Pharmacology and Paul Janssen Award for Lifetime Achievement in the Field of Anaesthetic Pharmacology
ISAP Panel at the International Anesthesia Research Society